Monday, April 23, 2007

Reflections.. china experience

Life in china was really an awesome experience for me. It was really an eye opener for me cos i've never seen so many disabled kids before. Throughout these 10 days of interaction with the kids, i've grown to like and admire them because they perserve with this disability of theirs and have the "never say die" attitude. Looking at their strong determination and their will power to carry on living despite of the many obstacles that come their way, i am simply blown away and i really take my hat off to them. If you read the papers in Singapore over the past few years, people are commiting suicide and taking their lives easily over little matters.. Relationship problems, exam results etc. I feel that they've got lots to learn from these kids in Bo ai.

Throughout this period of 14 days in china. The bond i have with my serve china peeps have indeed grown stronger. They were like family to me. I believe you would feel the same way too. Everyone was caring and looking out for each other when they were sick and even crossing the road. I would like to express my gratitute to everyone who has showered their concern over me when i was sick during the first few days of serve china trip. Thanks guys, love you lots.. =)

As for the accounts thing.. Tianhao, i know how you feel and i cant help but agonize with you cos i was with you. I too was feeling frustrated everytime we couldnt balance. And that feeling sucks a lot esp if you have 3 years of accounting background and that you have managed to balance ur balance sheet during accounts exam. haha. But, anw, i'm glad we managed to solve the accounts eventually without resorting to creative accounting. haha.

P.S. Ai, i'm still wearing those pink socks. heh. ;)

Alright. Take care all you lovely people. God bless =)

Aloysius

No comments: