Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Being in China was definitely a great exposure for me due to me being really underpriviledged and not been out of Singapore for 18 years of my life..... Interacting with the children there and deriving many many points of motivation from them really spurred me on in life..... Such strong willpower and such determination from kids of that age can be rarely found in Singaporeans of the same age. Kids of the same age would most probably be throwing tantrums for not getting the toy they desire..... Most probably I was that too but I cant remember .. :)

These has broadened my scope and has allowed me to carry on in life with new meaning, new endeavours... The serve china team is a great one and really became an integral part of me although I was constantly being laughed at.... lol....

-Jieming

No comments: