Wednesday, April 25, 2007

China Bits

I met someone special.
I admit i wasn't very nice to her ALL the time.. because i'm v impatient and i hate kids who don't listen to me or when they become too rowdy.. She's no less different from other kids though.. but she stuck with me even when i was angry and frowning at her. I don't really know why she stuck with me. Whenever i 'JIAJIA!' she'll automatically come to me... i miss her. She was special in a her little ways i don't know how to mention.

ok.. she bites when she's angry.. but i think i did that when i was a kid too.

She's autistic... i bet nobody believes it. Cos she's too damn noisy larrr... i hope she recovers soon and .... stop biting..She's a super control freak... she likes everything to be in order.. and make all the kids queue! By grabbing their hands and screaming! Sometimes, she gets a bit stressed up over these kind of things... i hope she... chills.

She's damn cute right...

No comments: