Sunday, April 29, 2007

Learning Journey

Thinking back on the days in China.. did I miss it? Well sort of .. If there is a chance to go back will I go for it? A definite yes for me as I really learn lots of stuff meet lots of people eat lots of salt .. Although many days have past since I return from Singapore I can still remember the kids, the salty food, the team .. I believe slowly I will forget things in Bo Ai but I will definitely remember what I have learn .. How fortunate I am compared to the kids .. how weak I am compared to the strong will of the kids .. I believe I will not know all these if I never experience it for myself .. this I believe all of us will remember .. since everyone learn something from the kids, from the trip, from Tian Hao.

Everyone must find it hard to exit our comfort zone and to interact with the kids and seriously I admire everyone for being able to communicate with the kids.. everyone manage to did a good job there as no one try to hide away and not interact with the kids .. although the time we spend are not very long I can see that everyone do not wish to leave the kids at the last day .. the moment of sadness and silent comes and everyone just take it and leave the kids although everyone wish to stay for a while longer .. but that life and we have to move on .. we move on leaving the kids with something money cannot buy during our time there .. the joy we bring to them .. the performance .. the songs .. and what I think the most important .. the love and accompany that everyone manage to give them .. this I believe is most valuable and is something the kids may remember for life ……

Lets just hope the kids will grow up fine .. well .. healthy .. well all the best for them ….

~Ding zhi

No comments: