Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 2 - 26 March 2007

Today i got the chance to interact with the kids here at Bo Ai. There is this kid (Kang Ning) that finds me familiar to someone he knew from the previous Serve trip. Here i got to understand first-hand the difficulties these kids have to go through in order to walk. It is quite an emotional experience to see them rolling on the ground just to go for their classes.

Since the death of my grandma, i understand the basic rules of life. Birth is the first step towards death. Birth and deaths are processes that individuals has no control over. Some of the stuff that happened in life are predestined. But what we can do is try to make improvements in our life. I think that is what motivates me to take up this challenge in order to improve myself to become a better person. For me the most ideal way is to help others to bring joy to them.

Doing the accounts for this trip is a hair-tearing experience for me. Though i'm in accountancy course it is still a major challenge to balance the everyday accounts. Everytime there seems to be something missing from the official records. It is quite demoralising to fail to balance the account it is as if you have failed a major Account paper.

TH

2 comments:

Eveleen said...

wah..tianhao..don't tell me you are going to write out all 14 days of reflection? Haha...

TH said...

haha.. 老板娘 actually i thot of doing so but then like very leh chei...